what you need:
- Leftover Low Carb BBQ Meatloaf
- 2 Large Mission Low Carb Tortillas
- X tablespoons Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 2 to 3 slices provolone cheese
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup french fried onions
what you do:
Line cookie sheet or other baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Place tortillas on lined cookie sheet and spread desired amount of BBQ sauce on tortilla. Place a single layer of provolone cheese on top of BBQ sauce. Cut meatloaf into tiny pieces and sprinkle on top of provolone cheese. Now add shredded cheddar cheese, French fried onions, and cilantro.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is desired consistency.